Dette er markedets beste tatovering fjernings middel og anerkjent i hele microblading og PMU miljøet!
Denne flasken rommer 30 ml og dekker mange behandlinger!
Husk å kjøpe med rett type bedøvelses krem fra vår nettside for å sikre kunden en behagelig behandling.
Nedenfor finner du leverandørens beskrivelse for innholdsliste, bruk og retninglinjer:
Saline Solution contains: pure sea salt, hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC), grapefruit seed extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice and purified water; which is a non-toxic, non-acidic fading solution. Saline Solution does not contain ingredients that harm or damage the client's melatonin skin pigment. Used correctly, this hypertonic salt solution releases the ink bond. During the scabbing process the ink is pulled to the surface by the scab. Your client should expect between 2-6 sessions spaced 6-8 weeks apart to fade the ink depending on ink depth and quality of ink used. We do not recommend working on a large-scale tattoo in one sitting. We recommend that the ink fading process should be broken into smaller sections, such as one square inch at a time. Results may vary depending on the equipment, needles and techniques used. Saline is safe for the eye area. PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW.
PROPER PROTOCAL FOR USING SALINE SOLUTION
-Saline removal solution is the goal to create a superficial controlled scab. It is the body's natural healing process that removes or lightens the pigment when the scab falls off.
-Suggested storage: Cool place and if possible, refrigeration is recommended.
-This product is for trained and licensed professionals only and results may vary depending on equipment, needles and techniques used.
-Please contact your Insurance Company to make sure you are insured to for this type of service.
-It is important to have your clients fill out a proper Consent Form.
-Make sure you are sending your clients home with proper after care instructions. You can copy the After-Care instructions posted below or email us and we wil send them to you.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD THE REAPPLICATION BE DONE WITHIN 30 DAYS. We recommend WAITING 8 weeks before reapplication
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
This Saline is safe for the eyebrow area, the eyeliner and the lip liner but do not use in the inside of the lip...for lip liner only NOT for removing pigment placed in the full lip area. Also safe for other areas of the body for removing body tattoos
The area should be washed and cleansed with isopropyl alcohol or Green Soap prior to starting the procedure.
May apply a pre-numb anesthetic (Lidocaine only) to reduce discomfort. DO NOT use any anesthetic that contains Epinephrine or a vascular constrictor as it is important to create blood flow. Wipe clean once anesthetized. We recommend Liquidcane (contains no epinephrine) to use once the skin is broken open as it works fast and contains no epinephrine.
No more than one square inch area should be tattooed with the solution in ANY session when working on a body tattoo. A set of eyebrows, eyeliner and lips are an appropriate size for one session.
Shake well for 30 seconds and pour required amount into a single use pigment cup.
Coil and Rotary machines that use the needle on the bar, it is recommended that a larger round shader needle configuration be used during the procedure using oval techniques or pointillism. This applies for larger areas. If working on a smaller area a smaller needle or liner may be appropriate.
Digital and all other types of machine operators should also use larger round shader needle configurations or the largest round configuration available for your particular machine for larger areas.
When doing removal on an eyeliner or smaller area it may be more appropriate to use a smaller needle configuration.
Open the skin by needling, pointillism or circular movements...which ever technique best suites the skin type or area you are working on. No more than 4 passes. Use a Q-tip to apply solution and apply generously saturating the entire area to be lightened, then let sit for 10 minutes, then wipe away. We recommend setting a timer for 10 minutes to be accurate with your setting time.
Depth/pressure should be just the same as if you are tattooing pigment into the skin...no more, no less.
Once again, no more than four complete passes should be done to open skin; the tattooed area will look red and will bleed. If at any time any part of the skin breaks down or appears fragile the procedure should be stopped.
Once the blood has started to form a scab, the area should be covered with a sterile gauze for 30 minutes and then remove permanently.
Customer is required to keep area clean and open to the air and DO NOT SOAK the area in water. Showering should be conducted as normal, but do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes.
Make sure customer does NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) It should fall off naturally.
We don't recommend you do a new session for 8 weeks.
Once the scabbing has naturally fallen off, it is recommended the customer applies vitamin E several times throughout the day on the area every other day (every 48 hours) between sessions.
is safe for the eye area and will not harm the eye. However, try to avoid getting it into the eye. If you do, the client will feel some burning so flush immediately with an eye rinse or eye wash.
Lightening/Removal Client After-Care
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
1. KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2.DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes.
3. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TOBS, TANNING, OR INTENSE EXERCISE.
4. DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off, you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring.
5. TREAT AREA WITH TLC. DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUE OR PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US.
6. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply one drop Vitamin E Oil (provided) 4 to 6 times throughout the day EVERY OTHER DAY (every 48 hours) for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
7. LIPS please drink all liquids with a straw until all scabbing has naturally fallen off. Brush with Toms of Maine or Classic Crest (no whitening, no peroxide toothpastes. Cut food into small bites....no biting into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum.
- It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions
- Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 3 to 6 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the density needs to be lightened/removed and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting. In those cases where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal.
- Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK- YOU MAY PLACE YOU ORDER AND IT WILL BE SHIPPED AS SOON AS OUR STOCK IS RE-FILLED.